SPECIALIZED 2020 MEN’S CHISEL COMP
Prijs 1699 euro
Voor meer informatie en beschikbaarheid bel of mail de winkel, u bent van harte welkom.
- he Chisel Comp gives you everything you need to reach the top of the podium… at a price that doesn’t break the bank. Ultralight aluminum frameset that’s stiff in all the right places, yet surprisingly compliant? Check. Stellar components? Check. Dialed geometry, that’s nimble yet confident? Check, check, and check.
PRO-LEVEL PERFORMANCE MADE AFFORDABLE
We asked ourselves, “How do we bring pro-level performance down to a price more riders can afford?” D’Aluisio Smartweld Technology was the answer. Smartweld allows us to create the most consistent, high-strength welds possible while taking full advantage of compliant, ultralight alloy tubes.
XC-FAST AND TRAIL-BIKE CAPABLE
Cross-country courses have grown more technical, so why we gave the Chisel a dose of trail bike DNA. The Chisel’s longer top tube, shortened head tube, and slightly slack front end increase its downhill stability without sacrificing its climbing ability.
• Light, stiff, and durable, the premium M5 alloy frame is the perfect racing platform.
• RockShox Judy Gold 29 fork, complete with lockout and adjustable rebound damping.
• SRAM’s SX Eagle 1X drivetrain gives you the gearing you need to tackle any climb.
- Given its light weight and ultra-stiff characteristics, M5 aluminum was the natural choice for the Chisel’s frame. And when complemented with our speed-focused XC 29 Geometry, D’Aluisio Smartweld technology, and internal cable routing, you get a bike that compromises nothing in delivering explosive speed, confident handling, and hassle-free maintenance.
- Rocks and bumps are soaked up by the RockShox Judy Gold 29 fork. It features proprietary technology from RockShox, like its Solo Air™ spring, that maintains an ideal equilibrium, as well as being one of the lightest air springs on the market.
- SRAM’s 12-speed SX Eagle drivetrain, with its 11-50t cassette, provides a wide gear range that lets you spin up the climbs, yet have plenty of top end for the descents. One-by setups also decrease weight and make it next to impossible to drop a chain.